Announcing the new Acoustic Genius series for Target members..Beginners especially pay attention pls

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
eagle670

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 am

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. I will look forward to seeing more additions to the series. Thanks!

goldleaf

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Great stuff, just what I needed, conscice, to the point and it makes sense, although I had to listen to several parts over a few times and probably will again. Super job Neil, Matt, and TG team, I can see now that there has been a lot of work going on in the background, no wonder some of the questions and answers weren't getting through to me. Thanks again for a top notch effort. Gary.

Lavallee

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm

As the others have mentioned, I am really glad about this new section on theory. Maybe we migth become accomplished guitarist or at least understand what we are doing with music. Great job Neil, Matt and TG

Marc

mmmbldo

Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 am

I went through the lessons, and they were very good. I'm looking forward to future additions.

I had to listen to Part 3: Learning to Count II a few times. Maybe it was just me being thick (I mean, children all over the world understand this). I might be helpful to know if others had trouble here. If not, I guess it was just me and nothing about the presentation.

AndyT

Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:43 pm

mmmbldo wrote:
I had to listen to Part 3: Learning to Count II a few times. Maybe it was just me being thick (I mean, children all over the world understand this). I might be helpful to know if others had trouble here. If not, I guess it was just me and nothing about the presentation.
Its you, but its not bad. Sometimes we need to hear something a few times until we can integrate it into the rest of what we already learned. And with music theory, that can take a while. And sometimes, if you are having trouble, go back and do the section before because you might have mis-understood something there and that is why you are having trouble fitting it in now.

You can tell if this is the case because you will have the feeling of, 'This is pretty easy stuff' if you got it the first time thru and if your having trouble, then you missed something somewhere. Then its time to stop and review to find where you missed it.

This is how I learn new stuff and it works great. As long as the Teacher knows what he is doing, then this approach will work.

rcsnydley

Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Perfect! Awesome set of vids. Something for everyone. Worth a few watches.

Ric

michelew

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 am

Neil, Matt and TG crew,

This is a great addition to the program. I loved the guitar geometry especially - so obvious when it's pointed out. I'm looking forward to the next series. I assume they are going to build on each other. The amount of content in each one and the way it's all been building so far has been just perfect. BTW - I'm referring to all the beginner and intermediate lessons too. A big thanks. I love all your work!

Michele

heyjoe

Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:06 am

Clear, concise, organised, and east to understand. This should be a must see for everyone, from beginners looking to learn, to intermnediates and experts looking to refresh their memories and check their knowledge.

I've never seen anything like this before, and it shows how hard the TG crew are working to provide us with the most comprehensive guitar learning resource possible.

great work guys, thanks very much.

Joe

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic