Announcing the new Acoustic Genius series for Target members..Beginners especially pay attention pls

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:15 am

Very lucid indeed. I just found out that I do actually know all of that stuff, but now it's completely clear how all the basics relate. So I can't claim I know nothing about theory any more. Dang! Just lost all my cop-outs to learning more theory!

AndyT

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 am

You and me both Chris. I now realize that I already knew all that. I just never thought of it as the basis of theory. Now I need to put it into practice.

leeson

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 am

I love it. There is a discussion going on right now about "barriers to improvement". The consensus there is that most of us are poorly organized and have ill-defined goals. Soooooo...... ta daaaaaaa! TG introduce the Acoustic Genius series. Who is REALLY the genius around here?!

Thanks

Bill

mmmbldo

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:56 am

Many thanks. Based on the overview description above, this sounds like the solid foundational kind of material I have been needing. It should really prepare me going forward and also enhance my understanding in reviewing some of the past instruction. I'll take these new lessons and then respond again with my observations.

mmmbldo

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:58 am

Many thanks. Based on the overview description above, this sounds like the solid foundational kind of material I have been needing. It should really prepare me going forward and also enhance my understanding in reviewing some of the past instruction. I'll take these new lessons and then respond again with my observations.

mmmbldo

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:58 am

willem

Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 am

I'm very glad that the genius thing start,and i also know the stuff but never practise it, now i think i'm a ,,genius'',but i want to be a ....... on strings but then start that ''óld folks'' thing again........maybe its good for the brain to go puzzle where i can find the five E and G etc,,, nice work Neil,looking forward to have more theory!!!

mmmbldo

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 am

Looks like I'm proving myself to be one of the "old folks"...repeating things three times! :blush:

BobR

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:47 am

Here I am at work atlunch. I only get a chance to view 1/2 the lessons. What I see is real good. Too bad this work thing gets in my way. Oh well, I will have to do the rest at home. I'll have my guitar then anyway. :laugh:

Great job as usual.

Music Junkie

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks guys! My biggest problem is focus and direction. This is sure to help with both of them!

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic