New Upload - Target special Episode "imagine"

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:32 am

Hey all

Just wanted to let you now we have uploaded a new video under the section called Target Special Episodes...

This is a new section we have created to give you stuff outside of the lesson or live show format as a bonus gift...

We will be doing some different things with this, but to kick it off here is an interview that Neil and I filmed a little while back to trial an idea....we answer 8 questions..

We shoot the breeze , chat about entry level guitars some, pick some questions from the forum and discuss imagine...

Hope you get some value from it

Cheers

Matt

go to Target Log in, go to special episodes and click image -

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-ho ... l-episodes

[video type=youtube]dEuomr_ygvo[/video]

tovo

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 am

That's really cool, very interesting and informative. Thank you guys.

AndyT

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am

It was really cool. A bit old I think. Some of the songs Neils was talking about getting ready have been up for some time now.

michelew

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:00 am

THanks Neil and Matt - I found it really interesting, regardless of how long the songs have been up.

mark

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 am

I found it interesting that it was filmed a while ago, because some of the songs that were discussed as being in the future and now up and running.

wrench

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am

That was a great show. It is quite worthy of being a special show on cable TV. And not that I need the reminder, but it does remind me how lucky I am to be a TARGET member.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic