>>New Target Lesson - Suite Judy Blue eyes - Crosby Stills & Nash A Target Drip feed lesson !!

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
millponddave

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Way cool, Suite Judy Blue eyes is one of my all time favorite songs. I can't wait to get started on this one! Maybe someday I'll figure out how to upload stuff for review. Until then I'll just keep plugging away.

Dave

izzyhara

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm

I too am excited about this new teaching/learning idea. Now if I can get out of the forum, which I am loving, and back to guitar lessons, perhaps I will undertake this little project.
The term "drip feed" is a bit strange, but I must admit it made me wanna look.....

wammer

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:28 pm

izzyhara wrote:
I too am excited about this new teaching/learning idea. Now if I can get out of the forum, which I am loving, and back to guitar lessons, perhaps I will undertake this little project.
The term "drip feed" is a bit strange, but I must admit it made me wanna look.....
See I told you this would happen

Tammy ;) :blink: :lol:

wadestar

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh drip feed at first I thought it was deep fried lol

Lavallee

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Always loved that song, my guitar sounds so good in DADDAD and a great rhythm excercise, definitely a winner. The drip feeder approach is different and as others have said, we will need to focus on the individual parts.

Marc

drfuji

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Thanks!!! Really having fun with this DADDAD.... Hope to see even more Stephen Stills coming..

scotta

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Great idea and great song. I wasn't sure about drip feeding at first, but after watching the explanation video and then the lesson, I get it. I have a hard time staying on track with tougher songs because I try to conquer the whole thing at once. This will force me to concentrate on one part and really learn it before moving on to the next part. Looking forward to giving it a try. Great job guys!

Scott

rsg99

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 am

:)

This is an very intriguing lesson concept for intermediate to advance players. Like 4+20, I have been playing this song for decades, but it never hurts to go back to fundamentals and change some habits. I will be watching for more updates in the coming months.

I have been hanging around this site for a several months now and really like the direction its going. Keep up the great work!

BG

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 pm

What a great idea... Now I'm going to have to buy another guitar though, the one I have is tuned in standard, so off to look in stores for DADDAD tuned guitars , do they come in all brands? (do you think my wife will believe this rationale?)

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Love both these songs... and success is practically guaranteed.... I tuned the nylon strings to DADDAD but it sounds SO much better on steel strings that the 12 string is now DADDAD..... and I'm too lazy to tune it back so my practice songs are chosen for the next few days! ;-) Fun fun!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic