music tablature

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
johnastley

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:09 am

:I really enjoyed Neil Hogans short tutor video (never going back again)I just wish I could obtain Neil,s tablature for it.
I,ve recently retired, and decided to dust the guitar down from
the attic, after many years of lying idle.

Music Junkie

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 am

Hey John:

Welcome to the site. If you have recently dusted off the old guitar, you have come to the right place. We have a lot of that here. Neil is a great teacher. I think the TAB you are looking for is over in the Target section, and you need to sign up to view it. Well worth the small cost. Hope to see you there.

MJ

BigBear

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 am

John- MJ is right on as usual. If you can swing it, the TARGET program is the single best investment (other than my guitars) I've ever made in music. I very highly recommend it to you.

Many of us recently dusted off the old guitars and decided we were at the point in our lives to try to do what we always wanted to do- learn to play better. TARGET is the vehicle.

If you are really serious about getting better take a look at the program. Every TARGET song has full lessons including previews, theory, left-hand, right-hand breakdowns, and slow play. The whole package. Plus they are all songs for us older players.

Good luck and happy playin' :cheer:

Hydroman52

Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey johnastley,

The TARGET program has a 30-day money back guarantee. I know for a fact that they will refund your money if you are not satisfied for any reason. When I joined, I was hesitant, but coughed up the money to take a thorough look around, liked what I saw, and have settled in.

It is not just a site where you only get tabs and watch someone talk at you about how to fret the right notes to play a song. You get to join a community that pulls together to keep you moving forward with your music experience. The TARGET program enhances that and is worth it in my opinion.

I have many other sources for musical instruction and information, but this one is the best. And it's so convenient. Wherever I am, whatever time it is, I can log in and learn something new. And things are added every month, so there's always something new.

You should try it. Plunk the money down and look around. If it isn't what you expected, ask for your money back with no regrets. Then you could always stay on as a non-TARGET member, right? I wouldn't think any less of you if that were the case.

I'm guessing that you may like it here and decide to stay.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic