>>Newest Target Lesson - Jim Croce - Have to say I love you in a song

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:51 pm

So here is our latest Target song I’ll Have To Say I Love You In A Song by Jim Croce, and is a level 7....Now that I have had some Croce Exposure, I am very pleased to bring you this..and it is going to test some of you to play it at the higher level, but also will accomodate some closer to the intermediate range..

Hope you enjoy it, and hope you have been enjoying the abundance of new stuff from us..

This lesson goes deeply into this great Jim Croce song. It features three different looks at the song- Jim’s accompaniment guitar part, a second guitar part capoed at the 7^th fret in the style of Maury Muehleisen’s harmony part, and Neil’s solo fingerstyle arrangement which can be used as an instrumental break. This really makes it a song of multiple difficulty levels, probably 6, 4, and 7 respectively.

Cheers

Matt

[video type=youtube]QbwXNf6ahpY[/video]

dtaylor

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Love the format of these lessons where you get 3-in-1, this is why we love TG so much!

AcousticAl

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Amazing!! Can't wait to check it out!!

prawnpig

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Another great tune as always.

Dave

johnrfeeney

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 pm

very happy and excited

NKenny

Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:07 pm

So happy, Jim Croce was one of my favorite artists. This is one of his best songs, Operator and a few others aren't bad either. Please do more of Jim, love his guitar playing style

Thanks Kenny

dekotaj

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:10 am

BRAVO!!Gentlemen,BRAVO!!Its no secret what a huge Croce Fan I am.Ive put up a lot of his songs,Even,Have to say I love you in a song.So I looked at the new lesson Neil just put up.And for all the folks here that wanted Neil to make Croces songs part of or lessons.He has put up a lesson that anyone Can just(FLIP OUT)over,both guitar parts and a solo.I'm loving it guys loving it.CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!

Kevin

haoli25

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 am

Another great lesson as usual, BUT did you check out Neil's singing in the "Play Through"? He was fantastic! I was really impressed. I watched that segment four times. Thanks for the lesson from a long time Croce fan and a particular fan of the work of Maury Muehleisen.

Bill Image

neverfoundthetime

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:17 am

What a wonderful lesson this is! Beautiful song beautifully played in a masterful lesson. There is a little give-away moment there which shows Neil's mind-set in the preview where he says, "I can't play it right now without the capo... yes, I can!... but I'm not going to...." and then he nails it without capo. Wonderful! It's not just the lessons, it's Neil's inspiring self that makes everything so excellent!

caymandiver55

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am

TWO BIG THUMBS UP FOR THE NEW LESSON "HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN A SONG" Thanks for singing Neil. Its great and very helpful.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic