>>Newest Target Lesson - Drive - Incubus

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Drive

Incubus

Level 4

Drive features some unusual, but not too difficult chord shapes, as well as palm muting for a percussive effect in the strumming.

Hope you enjoy it...

Incubus is an American rock band, from Calabasas, California. The band was formed in 1991 by vocalist Brandon Boyd, lead guitarist Mike Einziger, and drummer Jose Pasillas while enrolled in high school. The band expanded to include bassist Alex "Dirk Lance" Katunich, and Gavin "DJ Lyfe" Koppell, both of whom were eventually replaced by bassist Ben Kenney, and DJ Kilmore respectively.

Incubus has received both critical acclaim and commercial success, reaching multi-platinum sales, as well as releasing several highly successful singles. The band started branching out creatively and earned mainstream recognition with the release of their 1999 album Make Yourself. In 2001, Incubus became hugely successful with the single "Drive" and their follow up album Morning View. Their latest studio album, Light Grenades, debuted at #1 in 2006 and has received Gold certification in the U.S. Incubus released their first greatest hits album Monuments and Melodies in June 2009, accompanied by a tour of the United States and Canada.

[video type=youtube]APS4pcywGrs[/video]

BobR

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks Matt,

I've had this on my iPod for a while and thought I might try it some time. I guess the time is near.

Bob

d_dog

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Great Add! I love the genre of music that is the TARGET library, but I'm really glad to see some modern stuff too, very nice.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic