>>>Newest Bonus Target Lesson - I want you the Beatles...

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
BobR

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 am

Matt/Neil,

I just watched this lesson and it's awesome. Another great song to learn. This site is always getting better and better. Thanks for all you guys do.

Bob

izzyhara

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 am

AcousticAl wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Matt/Neil,

I just had to put in my .02 here as well. I'm REALLY impressed with all the activity this month. Not that I wasn't before (becasue I've always loved this site) but you folks have been doing some great things over there. Thank you!!! I have no idea where 20 bucks a month could be better spent.

MarkM

I've got to echo Mark's comment here. You guys must never sleep!!

We're all becoming better players than we could have ever imagined thanks to everything that you put into this site.

Cheers!!
Ditto - There is so much going on right now. I am excited, a little overwhelmed, and extremely impressed. Neil, you have been going to town on the video responses, which makes this place so unique, and is so helpful and special. As an artist, you are probably wandering all over the place in your little artistic daze, so perhaps we should be thanking Matt for chaining you to the chair. When you do these feedback responses, I feel like I get to know you, and that you are truly there as our virtual teacher. Thanks again... off to practice. Izzy

Collinb

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 am

Nice job guys, adding the Guitar Pro tabs to the lessons. I just got a guitar pro reader for my phone, now I can go through the tabs anywhere. Very cool!

Lavallee

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 pm

Collinb wrote:
Nice job guys, adding the Guitar Pro tabs to the lessons. I just got a guitar pro reader for my phone, now I can go through the tabs anywhere. Very cool!
Hey Collin welcome to TG from Montreal Canada, being your first post I would suggest that you take the time to introduce yourself in the thread below and tell us about yourself , your musical taste, your guitar, how long you played guitar, etc.

Marc

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/84- ... rself-here

waggis

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Great song guys! If I was jumping around from song to song before, then this will only make things worse. Unfortunatly, the video streaming is not working for me so I couldn't view the video.

David

neverfoundthetime

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Neil's version is really cool! I never paid this song any attention until I saw the film Across the Universe with the following clip (below) in it. The film blew me away and since then I love this song:

goldleaf

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:58 pm

I have to agree with all the good comments about all the great stuff that TG is coming out with, it's amazing. I just finished with my e-mail and other computer stuff and went to TG and my computer started smoking!! Well not literally but more great songs, I can hardly keep up with what I want to do next. Let me say 2 things that I think are great about TG. First and most important to me, if I had not have found TG just by luck I would still me in my over 30 year period on not playing my guitar AT ALL. I had not improved or even tried in that long, no one to play or learn with, no improvement. What a turn around. Now I can't decide which song to play next. Second, since I spend most of my free time on TG or practicing guitar I hardly watch TV at all, so I cut back my package of all the movie channels to a basic program and am saving almost twice what it cost me to pay for TG!! What a deal, it is actually saving me money. Just a super job Neil and Matt, thanks for a life that once again includes playing my guitar, thanks to you. Gary

d_dog

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 am

I really miss the separate "Parts" in some of the lessons. I realize this is listed as a Target "Short" but I find it tough to manage going back and forth finding parts of the lesson when the video is 24 min. long. Is there any way that this one can be split up into a few different parts?

AcousticAl

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 am

d_dog wrote:
I really miss the separate "Parts" in some of the lessons. I realize this is listed as a Target "Short" but I find it tough to manage going back and forth finding parts of the lesson when the video is 24 min. long. Is there any way that this one can be split up into a few different parts?

Dog,

The original idea of 'shorts' was so Neil could get us new songs quicker without breaking it up into the smaller parts. If he felt the song didn't need all the categories & details, this was how he'd do it. A bit of a trade-off to get us this kind of lesson quicker.

Lavallee

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:02 am

Damian, I have noticed that if you have a section you want to work on, drag the progression curser to that section and then start again, the dragging blue line will begin at that point. This is an easy way to work on a section as you can drag back to the beginning of the blue line to redo the section.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic