>>>Newest Bonus Target Lesson - I want you the Beatles...

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 pm

hey all as you can see with a recent flurry of activity we are really cooking up a storm for you folks...I just stayed a week with Neil working on lots of treats for you, and here is the first..a Bonus lesson we wanted to give you outside of the normal block of lessons..one of my favorites...I hope you enjoy it..

This lesson on I Want You (She's So Heavy) from the Beatles' Abbey Road album includes Neil's fingerpicking arrangement of the keyboard part as well as a look at the main lead.

It is a level 5 -

In Target program now..hope you enjoy

Cheers

Matt

[video type=youtube]OJ7-Xzfrt_Y[/video]

d_dog

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Oh Sweet! Awesome song! You guys are on fire, Neil must have done 10 video reviews this week, awesome!

TGMatt

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 am

d_dog wrote:
Oh Sweet! Awesome song! You guys are on fire, Neil must have done 10 video reviews this week, awesome!
10 ??...I had him chained to the chair today...he did 10 on his lunch break...we are smoking

tovo

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 am

TGMatt wrote:
d_dog wrote:
10 ??...I had him chained to the chair today...he did 10 on his lunch break...we are smoking
Smoking what?

These latest lessons are great, thank you guys.

TGMatt

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:22 am

tovo wrote:
TGMatt wrote:
d_dog wrote:
Smoking what?

These latest lessons are great, thank you guys.
Sorry TOny that infor is for gold plated auper platinum coated teflon members club only..

Oh wait...your in that club..

Lavallee

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:46 am

Man, this looks like a lot of fun, definitely on my short list.

Thanks for that lesson

That one will be a challenge to sing along.

Marc

Craig

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

Just finished watching the lesson for the first time through...what an awesome choice of a song! Thanks guys! Can't wait to get started on it!
Craig

willem

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:56 am

That suit my goals,,thanks

MarkM

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 am

Matt/Neil,

I just had to put in my .02 here as well. I'm REALLY impressed with all the activity this month. Not that I wasn't before (becasue I've always loved this site) but you folks have been doing some great things over there. Thank you!!! I have no idea where 20 bucks a month could be better spent.

MarkM

AcousticAl

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 am

MarkM wrote:
Matt/Neil,

I just had to put in my .02 here as well. I'm REALLY impressed with all the activity this month. Not that I wasn't before (becasue I've always loved this site) but you folks have been doing some great things over there. Thank you!!! I have no idea where 20 bucks a month could be better spent.

MarkM

I've got to echo Mark's comment here. You guys must never sleep!!

We're all becoming better players than we could have ever imagined thanks to everything that you put into this site.

Cheers!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic