>> Newest TARGET Lesson - In The Practice Studio, Sor Study - Hector Garcia

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMike

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

We have some Sor Study practice lessons ready from Hector.

These two video clips show Hector Garcia sight reading studies by Fernando Sor. They are examples of the first step he takes when choosing a piece to work on. The Study in A is a level 2 piece and the Study in B Minor is level 4.

TARGET Members click here

Enjoy!

michelew

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm

YEH!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Fantastic! THANKS. Michele

haoli25

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Great, great lesson Hector. Thank you.

Okay Michele, it's back to work for us as we practice our 'vibrate-y' hand exercises. :)

Bill Image

michelew

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Bill - Oh yer!

These are interesting lessons. I like that we get to see how Hector interprets the songs and the ways he changes his playing to get the sounds and feelings he's looking for. Thanks

Michele

lmc831

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Hector,

I have been waiting for your next new lessons. The lessons are beautiful. Thanks!

Lisa

izzyhara

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Thank you so much Hector !!! These are wonderful, and I was just looking around for something new to work on. I appreciate your play through and conversation. Izzy

Chasplaya

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 pm

It's like being behind the scenes. Really enjoyed that, and its great to see how Hector changes the sound and dynamic of the tune, very useful as this is something Guitar Pro doesn't convey too well. Although I have amended my GPro files and added in the vibrato that Hector uses and am in the process of adding text about the TAB to denote bridge, soundhole or fretboard position for picking, and also using the accentuated note function of GPro to show where the volume increases.

Really good way to learn, its like we are learning with Hector.

Great stuff.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic