>>>The latest Target Acoustic Genius Series...--- Practice Partner to strumming Simplified 1

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:13 pm

I just wanted you guys to know how excited I am for you out there...This companion to strumming is going to help you on so many levels, and I know that this has been brought up, that you need it, and here it is...Neil worked so hard on it..

It also constitutes another massive lesson addition to Target and the 5th release this week, so I hope you are all happy at the effort we are making here for you guys..

We have created this lesson in a way that it is broken into practice units that you can skip to ...so if your learning a certain type of song that requires a certain strumming pattern this is really going to help..

The Practice Partner lesson features strum-along examples of the patterns described in Strumming Simplified Volume 1. Each pattern is covered using a chord progression presented in the 5 keys most commonly used by acoustic guitarists. The downloadable attachment gives a good description of each exercise. It will also be very helpful for the student to have studied the lesson Fundamentals VII - Chords In A Major Key.

Hope you really enjoy this release all ready now under Acoustic Genius in Target..

Cheers

Matt

heyjoe

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi Matt

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you guys do, I've been working on my theory recently, and I hadn't realised how much information there was on the site.

Until you actually start working through the videos, you have no idea how much information there really is. The content is phenomenal, I'm starting to understand theory like never before, yup, its actually making sense.

All I have to do now is go and spend the next six months working on what Neil said in Fundamentals 1 and 2 and then I'll move on. I think theres enough in the Acoustic Genius Series to keep me going for years, and thats without working on the practice partner, strumming, chords, and oh yes, songs!

Have you and Neil and the TG guys worked out some sort of way of having 36 hours in a day? Or do you not sleep :P ?

I really appreciate the work you guys are doing, thanks so much.

Joe

mcfingers

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 pm

I want to second what Joe said. I have been playing for over 40 years, and I have progressed more here in the 7 or 8 months I have been a Target member than I have in a long, long time. My playing has improved, my music knowledge is growing. I am still finding places on the site that are helping me to improve my playing at a pace I didn't think possible. Most of all this site has reignited my passion for guitar playing. You guys have done a wonderful thing here at TG and I for one can not express my gratitude enough.

Kudos for a job well done,

Steve

dtaylor

Holy Cow you guys have been digging out blind for us!

There really aren't enough hours in the day to keep up with all the new content... but don't let that stop you!

Cheers for all the hard work, It's great to evangelise about the site to friends and anyone I meet who knows that I play guitar, there really is nowhere that compares to this.

RicksPick

The amount/quality you guys pump out is amazing
Thank you for all your hard work
Guess you never sleep
All I need is another lifetime to get through it all.

RicksPick

d_dog

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:32 pm

It is absolutely staggering how much information is up on this site. Between the forums and the videos, I can't imagine there is a repository this large anywhere on the internet!
You guys are stunning! Has anyone ever done a count of how many hours of video there are total?

thereshopeyet

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks

Lavallee

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Another massive lesson, this is is such a good tool to learn the pattern with a partner and for chord changing. There is guidance for every level of players at TG.

Great job

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic