>> Newest Target Lesson - IRL - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 pm

So here it is today's lesson, available now in Target and Continuing with our Classic Intros Series, Neil takes a look at Sweet Home Alabama from Lynyrd Skynyrd's 1974 album Second Helping. The opening riff is really just a simple chord progression with an array of various fills at the end of each.

It is a Level 5 tune, you can get at it now inside Target, hope you enjoy it..

Cheers

Matt

neverfoundthetime

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Oh yeah! This is just classic! Many thanks TG! Gotta get a Confederate flag for my living room to set the mood.....

willem

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Wow,wow,WOW, you know how to give us the drug,,i just give yesterday a look at this song.

So important to know the movement and to know to put on the downs and ups,

It is often say your great,,well from me to you i say greatest..

BigBear

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:12 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Oh yeah! This is just classic! Many thanks TG! Gotta get a Confederate flag for my living room to set the mood.....

Chris- You should already have one!! England supported the Confederacy throughout the Civil War until it became apparent that the South couldn't win!! Just a little historical tidbit!!! :laugh:

BigBear

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Neil- another great intro! I am just loving these! I have a jam session this Thursday and everyone wants to know where I learned all these IRL's. I'm pushing TARGET every chance I get! Last time it was Paint it Black! The fans went wild, even the accordian player! lol!

Keep 'em coming! And thanks! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic