>> Newest Target Lesson - Imagine - John Lennon - The Keyboard Version !!!!

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Neil and I are happy to introduce you to the newest member of the faculty at TG, Dave Coldren. Dave will be occasionally creating keyboard lessons for us. Today we are bringing you his lesson on John Lennon's Imagine. Imagine is very playable be anyone with a bit of familiarity with the piano, you just have to know a few chords. If you don't, this lesson will show them to you.

Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-ho ... agine#song

willem

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Wauw,,never exspect this,,i try for a long time that my woman try the piano or keyboard,,now she say's,,maybe i start,,,great,,,thanks,,,,,but stay's it under Target and not a part...

And welcome Dave,,gonna buy me a big strap..

haoli25

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:21 pm

What a strange instrument. I wonder if it will ever catch on. :)

Welcome Dave, glad to have you with us.

Bill

songman52

Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Bill, I think I saw one of those in an antiques shop once.

Actually, WOW and thanks, TG! Not that I was already overwhelmed with the amount to learn, and now another instrument. I hope there's more, and I hope they are simple.

Jerry

ncsurfer

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Ths site just keeps getting better and better! This is great!

izzyhara

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Welcome Dave !! I started my music "career" on the piano. When I grew up, almost everyone had a piano and we all took lessons as small children. I can read music with the best of them, but cannot improvise like I can on the guitar. So I am looking forward to your lessons. Fortunately, I have a piano cuz Lord knows I don't need to spend any more money on my music hobby !!!! I will take a look at your lesson now. I am excited, and also worried about another distraction that takes me away from my guitar. Thanks TG for continuing to expand our musical horizons. Izzy

jim56

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:13 pm

ncsurfer wrote:
Ths site just keeps getting better and better! This is great!
Proof that we are getting a great value for the cost of admission! Now I'm thinking I need to buy a keyboard. :) Welcome aboard Dave.

johnrfeeney

Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 pm

just when i thought i was getting a handle on the guitar fretboard!

Larry

Thu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm

the keyboard fingering is very clear. But I don't have a keyboard next to my computer. Could you include the music notation with the lesson so I could print it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic