>>Newest Target Acoustic Guitar lesson - Taylor Swift - Love Story - Ipad, Iphone, Itouch compatible

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Wed May 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Latest Target Lesson Available now...and a cracker at that..not only a female artist, but a thoroughly modern song.

TG is pleased to enter the contemporary-country-pop world with a song that Neil has taught many of his younger students, particularly teenaged girls, Love Story by Taylor Swift. Taylor writes most of her songs and many feature the banjo. This TARGET lesson looks at playing the banjo part on the guitar in an alternate tuning and strumming away.

It is a Level 4 and is available now ...

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... /4470#song

If you want to grab the individual lesson as a Target user..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... &band=-670

AcousticAl

Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 pm

My daughter thanks you.

wammer

Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm

............TAMMY THANKS YOU...................

;)

AcousticAl

Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm about to watch it. I look forward to the part of the lesson where Kanye West interrupts Neil saying: 'I'm gonna let you finish... I just wanna say that Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time... OF ALL TIME!!'

haoli25

Wed May 19, 2010 10:10 pm

wammer wrote:

;)

Thats interesting, when I watched the lesson, I thought to myself, that's a "Tammy Song"! :)

Bill

willem

Thu May 20, 2010 4:23 am

haoli25 wrote:
wammer wrote:

;)

Thats interesting, when I watched the lesson, I thought to myself, that's a "Tammy Song"! :)

Bill
OR a girls band...

BigBear

Thu May 20, 2010 12:06 pm

I am not turning in my "Man Card" to learn this song!! lol! Sorry, but that is just over the top! I'll let Bill, Tony, Andy, Chas, Dennis, Jason, Chris, Jim, and .... learn this song and then report back to us!!!

Now that I've got that out of the way, I would be willing to accept any of the many guitars she owns as a bribe to keep me from performing any of her songs!! ROFL!!

Cheers! :silly: :cheer:

dennisg

Thu May 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Matt,

While this particular song isn't my cup of tea, I'm grateful that you're at least integrating the iPad into your thinking. I just bought one two days ago, and I'm really looking forward to placing it on my music stand and working through Neil's lessons. The device is perfect for that.

tanc

Fri May 28, 2010 6:35 am

Hi, I'm new member..
nice 2 meet u by d way..

well i dun know how 2 use dis web..
can somebody help me?
:(

wad is t.a.r.g.e.t by d way??
:huh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic