>Tuesday master list of all potential lessons we may do,check them out here..22 secret previews !!!!

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
stardoc1

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 am

Stardoc 1 here.
This list is filled with a number of hot tracks. My personal favorites would be Vincent, Angie, Pinball Wizard, Behind Blue Eyes, John Barleycorn and Jessica. If it has any weight I would love to see an acoustic instrumental lesson for While My Guitar Gently Weeps. You people are doing an incredible job with this site.

mcfingers

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Um...How do....where is all the time....Can I possibly.... I am dumb struck, speechless.
How do you guys keep improving the site and content on such a regular basis. Alice's Restaurant and Vincent are the two on my radar.

Thanks for making this the best bang for my buck I have seen in a long time.

Now back to playing.... :) Steve

Ooo, Ooo I just saw Angie. Add that to the list as well.

sbutler

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Wow, so many songs and not enough time. Just like a kid a Christmas time, "I want it all".

Alas, I know I can't do it all, but since I am leaning more towards finger picking songs, or songs that are instantly recognizable without me singing. I think of this group, I would enjoy

#1 Alice's Resturant
#2 Vincent
#3 David Grahams "Angie"

But wait, there's more! I'm always a sucker for anything "12 bar blues" so

YOUR MAMA DON'T DANCE, just has to make the list. Along with a perfect addition to the TG Alman Brothers collection, "JESSICA". Then there is THICK AS A BRICK.

And guys, since you started an EXTREME folder with more than words, it looks really lonesome without "WHOLE HEARTED"

So there's my .27 cents worth.

Thanks a million for allowing us to provide input.

Scott Butler

ps, it just occurred to me that there is no SRV in for 12 bar blues lesson. I'm sure you just lost your head for a moment eh?

Lavallee

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:11 pm

eagle670 wrote:
Just my opinion, but why do we need another place to go and vote for lessons? This makes 4 places that we can go to vote or request lessons. 1)Recommend a Lesson in the forum, 2) The Recommend a Lesson Button on the menu list, 3) Youtube, 4)Facebook.

Now far be it from me to question the TG staff about their reasoning for doing something, for they have already passed my expectations and continue to do so on a daily basis. I just think that one place for lesson requests would make a whole lot more sense and less confusing for all.

By the way, my first 2 votes will be for Vincent and Thick as a Brick.

Kevin
Kevin, I understand the idea of creating more circulation by using facebook and youtube since the teaser were already made, but as with you, I would also like to know what will happen with the recommend a lesson section on the site . Will there be a preference of site in TG selecting a song? Mind you my plate is pretty full and TG always come with interesting songs, so I do not worry but I would like to know the official direction, if it is establish yet.

Marc

TGMatt

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Lavallee wrote:
eagle670 wrote:
Just my opinion, but why do we need another place to go and vote for lessons? This makes 4 places that we can go to vote or request lessons. 1)Recommend a Lesson in the forum, 2) The Recommend a Lesson Button on the menu list, 3) Youtube, 4)Facebook.

Now far be it from me to question the TG staff about their reasoning for doing something, for they have already passed my expectations and continue to do so on a daily basis. I just think that one place for lesson requests would make a whole lot more sense and less confusing for all.

By the way, my first 2 votes will be for Vincent and Thick as a Brick.

Kevin
Kevin, I understand the idea of creating more circulation by using facebook and youtube since the teaser were already made, but as with you, I would also like to know what will happen with the recommend a lesson section on the site . Will there be a preference of site in TG selecting a song? Mind you my plate is pretty full and TG always come with interesting songs, so I do not worry but I would like to know the official direction, if it is establish yet.

Marc
This has no impact on the recommend a lesson section, none.....

We just had our own favourites ..you have yours..

We have said from day one..we are not following the recommend a lesson list perfectly..it is a guide..but it is your tool ..we just had some songs we wanted to try out on you..

We select songs from all areas..not just this list or the recommended list ..so

Just keep doing what your doing, use the area you have for your own stuff..you may also notice a bunch of overlap between the two lists..

And their are more coming from us..

One final point..we want to engage your comments at youtube and facebook so that we can integrate the three...that simple really..

Thx to those who have made the effort to date appreciate it

Cheers

Matt

willem

Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello,i add and comment three songs (preview)on you tube,,for me the easyest way,,they ARE,''PINNBAL WIZZARD'',,,''MY MAMMA DON'T DANCE'' and ''VINCENT'',,,

I love to show that i have something learned from this site,,but when i come on stage(recording video) then i get some nerve shake,,,well i see if i can master that,,,

waynzwhirled

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Neil, you're a song machine. Great list of songs, but Angie is an easy first pick, a fingerstyle classic. Alice's Restaurant is my second choice.

TGMike

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 pm

For anyone new to YouTube or facebook here is how to comment, vote, and like.

[video type=youtube]INNX49FSa6s[/video]

TGMatt

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm

bump

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic