>Tuesday master list of all potential lessons we may do,check them out here..22 secret previews !!!!

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey all...

So the next few days ...week or so , we will be loading a stack of previews up into the you tube channel...

These are lesson previews that we are considering or (maybe ??) have done.

Here is a master list of songs for today we are thinking ...If you like any of these songs and want them pushed up the lesson release schedule, we are watching the activity ..so...what do you need to do to land the song you want turned into a lesson next ??..

Step 1- go to facebook...and find the post on the lesson for today..then hit the like button and write a comment..

Step 2 - Double click the video and watch inside you tube, hit the like button and leave a comment..

Thats it ....

Neil and I will be watching to see what you all go for..

So you will be seeing an avalanche of potential lessons...

Here is Facebook link

www.facebook.com/pages/Totally-Guitars/11454708729

Here is You tube link

www.youtube.com/user/TGAcousticLessons

The more comments left both on facebook and You tube for each new release ..the more we are likely to do the lesson...

Cheers

Matt

Alice's Restaurant Acoustic Guitar Lesson - Arlo Guthrie

On The Way Home Acoustic Guitar Lesson - Neil Young

Rock And Roll Woman Acoustic Guitar Lesson - Stephen Stills

Sandman Acoustic Guitar Lesson - America

Vincent acoustic Guitar lesson - Don McLean

Loggins and Messina - Your Mama Don't Dance Guitar lesson

Cream - White Room Guitar lesson

The Ventures - Walk Don't Run Guitar lesson

Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick Guitar lesson

Tequila acoustic Guitar lesson - The Champs

Sunshine Of Your Love acoustic Guitar lesson - Eric Clapton

Ramblin Man acoustic Guitar lesson - Allman Brothers

The Who - Pinball Wizard Guitar lesson

The Doors - People Are Strange Guitar lesson

Crosby Stills Nash Young - Love The One Your With Guitar lesson

Foo Fighters - Let It Die Guitar lesson

Traffic - John Barleycorn Guitar lesson

Allman Brothers - Jessica Guitar lesson

Supertramp - Give A Little Bit Guitar lesson

Jethro Tull - Cross Eyed Mary Guitar lesson

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Guitar lesson

David Graham - Angie Guitar lesson

AndyT

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 am

These are great, but I personally would not post any until the lesson is live. We have already had many many comments about not delivering lessons that were promised in youTube. I say make some short preview lessons for whats already here and post them instead.

TGMatt

Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 am

AndyT wrote:
These are great, but I personally would not post any until the lesson is live. We have already had many many comments about not delivering lessons that were promised in youTube. I say make some short preview lessons for whats already here and post them instead.
Andy,

We have delivered all but three of the videos from you tube..and this is a new approach were trying...

So try and play along ...

We will deliver...and if a few folks complain so be it..we are posting a lesson a day...that is 20 + a month now..so I think we have this handled mate..

And as I said above ,,we may have already done the lesson...you never know..

CHeers

Chasplaya

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 am

Great stuff team, i'd like to vote for nearly all of these lol, but I guess I need to be more selective... As such I've just spent a lot of time on both YT and FB lol

TGMatt

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Great stuff team, i'd like to vote for nearly all of these lol, but I guess I need to be more selective... As such I've just spent a lot of time on both YT and FB lol
Thx chas..the more hots and comments we get the better for many reasons..so thx a bundle..

I think you are all going to be well pleased with what we have coming down the pipe for all you guys..

AndyT

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:07 am

Sorry Matt. I had not counted the remaining YouTubes. Bear usually keeps tabs on that.
That's great that TG has once again worked to meet the demands of the public. Full steam ahead!

I saw a couple I think I'll vote on.

rockinronny

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 am

thanks for posting these newer pieces...lots to choose from and lots to work on...my choices for full lessons would be

'Thick as a Brick'
'Love the One You're With'
'Pinball Wizard'
'John Barleycorn'
'Jessica'

not enough time to practice in the summer!

NKenny

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 am

Great Idea, like all the songs, but will try to pick my favorites. Great work TG that's why this site is the best.

Thanks for wanting our input Kenny

AcousticAl

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:37 am

I don't have a Facebook account. I just voted for 3 on youtube.

eagle670

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 am

Just my opinion, but why do we need another place to go and vote for lessons? This makes 4 places that we can go to vote or request lessons. 1)Recommend a Lesson in the forum, 2) The Recommend a Lesson Button on the menu list, 3) Youtube, 4)Facebook.

Now far be it from me to question the TG staff about their reasoning for doing something, for they have already passed my expectations and continue to do so on a daily basis. I just think that one place for lesson requests would make a whole lot more sense and less confusing for all.

By the way, my first 2 votes will be for Vincent and Thick as a Brick.

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic