>>Wednesdays List of potential lessons - Vote now for what you want to see..!..5 new secret previews

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey guys...so here is the deal..the next 5 lessons we are previewing, are now up, same deal as yesterday...

Go to Facebook , comment and like what you want..(look for totallyguitars, like the page and then go to latest news and go for it)

Double click the youtube link as well and click the thumbs up button and leave a comment....

Remember this is our list..you still have your own avenue to submit songs..and we do pay attention (just check todays lesson out for example)

Cheers

Matt

James Taylor - Carolina In My Mind Guitar lesson

Billy Joel - Piano Man Guitar lesson

The Byrds - Triad Guitar lesson

Chicago - Color My World Guitar lesson

Beach Boys - Surfin Safari Guitar lesson

TGMatt

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:48 pm

bump

willem

Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:11 am

vote for James taylor,for it's not so random pickin but the oh so regonising music,,Billy Joel''piano man'' and Beach Boy's,,such a great happy music,,,,girls - girls--gals..

bubba_paul_bear

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 am

please do JT Carolina In My Mind Love that song

BigBear

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am

Neil and Matt- for me, the very top of this list is Triad, a hauntingly beautiful piece that I didn't realize I might be able to play- with Neil's substantial help of course!!

Next would be Carolina on My Mind. Oh, if I had James' voice!

The Chicago and Billy Joel tunes are a distant third and fourth. Good songs but I don't see myself spending the time to learn these.

The Beach Boys? I'd rather learn Pipeline, Walk This Way, Wipeout or some real guitar music!

Thanks for the all the options! :cheer:

rsg99

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I vote:

1. James Taylor

2. David Crosby

3. Billy Joel

4. Beachboys

5. Chicago

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic