>> Newest Target Lesson -Losing my religion - REM- Ipad, Iphone, Itouch compatible

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Today's Target lesson is one Neil and I had talked about since day one as a potential ..

Losing My Religion by REM is a 5-Part TARGET lesson and available now to all Target members..It sets up well for a collaboration video don't you think ?...

It presents the basic rhythm and strumming, as well as some ways to incorporate a bit of the mandolin parts into the intro and bridge.

It is a Level 5 and as always you can go to it now as a Target member

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... y-religion

IF you are not a Target member and want to grab the single Pay Per Lesson you can do so here..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... &band=-790

If you like the preview make sure you leave a thumbs up and comment

willem

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 pm

WOW,,one of my favo's,,wonder how Neil this one does and what my bad habbits are..thanks

haoli25

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 pm

I have been playing this one for years and now I have already found two mistakes I was making and never noticed until I watched the TARGET lesson. Thanks guys.

Bill

willem

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

WHy did'nt i ever figure out the madolin riffs and bridge out on guitar,,well i could'nt manege that,,,now i'm glad to know how i reach that sound and let it sound like the band,why is every thing suddenly simple,,well it looks like that,,glad i tryed NW,,maybe i can add that skills in this song,,''THAT'S ME out THE CORNER THAT'S ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT LIGHT,,think i do not lose my religion!!so great to be here..

sws626

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 pm

This preview is really great. I don't know if you've given such a full view of the breadth of the lessons in other previews, but I hadn't noticed it before. These seven and a half minutes give a really nice introduction to what's in store.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic