>> Newest streaming Pay Per lesson - Under The Milky Way - The Church - ipad,iTouch,iPhone ready

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMike

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Time to go to Church... The Church.

Under The Milky Way, by The Church was released in 1988 on their album Starfish. The guitar part is simple strumming on one hand, but there are some nice nuances that can be brought out that add a little to the challenge.

It is a level 4 song.

Enjoy the latest lesson,
Mike

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-guitar-lessons/index.php?option=bands&band=-850

[video type=youtube]3chtQMil0Eo[/video]

[video type=youtube]V-mQyRuHIuA[/video]

Remember if you like the preview please go to You Tube and click the like button twice and lave a comment..

tovo

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Love the Church, love the song. Have been working on this expecting that it would not garner enough votes to become a lesson so I'm pleasantly surprised that I was wrong. Here's one happy chap!

haoli25

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:48 pm

What a treat! Thanks for adding this one.

tovo

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Having now watched the lesson right through I think it's great, just a couple of nice variations to make a beautiful but simple tune a bit more interesting.

I'm shaking my head. This song came out about the time I met my wife. It's always had a special place in my heart and I would have probably done a video except I thought nobody would know it and perhaps it was a bit simple...particularly the way I did it. Now it's a Target song I can work through.

Never thought I would see an Australian band from my youth on Target. Must have something to do with that other Aussie in LA.

suziko

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Wow- I'm really excited about this! I've loved this song for a long time and can't wait to learn it. I think at some point I looked up the tab, but never got around to learning it. Now I can!

TGMatt

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 pm

tovo wrote:
Having now watched the lesson right through I think it's great, just a couple of nice variations to make a beautiful but simple tune a bit more interesting.

I'm shaking my head. This song came out about the time I met my wife. It's always had a special place in my heart and I would have probably done a video except I thought nobody would know it and perhaps it was a bit simple...particularly the way I did it. Now it's a Target song I can work through.

Never thought I would see an Australian band from my youth on Target. Must have something to do with that other Aussie in LA.
Well you know we have 2 church tunes now mate...reptile is also here...we talk about songs every day and so gradually we are getting to some of this stuff, managed to get crowded house and a few others like queensryche on the menu..and Im going to see if we can get daddy cool and some oils going soon..

ps I am in arizona not LA although today I happen to be back in LA ..

lmc831

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 am

Here is Sia singing "Under the Milky Way".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic