Newest Pay Per Lesson - Train - Hey, Soul Sister- ipod, iPad, Itouch ready

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMike

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 pm

With the lesson on Hey, Soul Sister, we step pretty far into the recent past, maybe even into the current music scene. Lead singer Pat Monahan said they were trying to write something in the style of INXS but as it evolved he was not happy with the sound. Maybe it was because it followed the classic 'Pachelbel Progression', I-V-vi-IV, also found in songs like Let It Be, With Or Without You, and Jason Mraz's I'm Yours, to mention a few of the thousands in this category. In any case, once band mate Espen Lind strummed it on the ukulele, he was convinced that they had found the right recipe. In this lesson we look at chord voicings that sound more like the ukulele.

Level 5

Enjoy the latest lesson,
Mike

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-guitar-lessons/index.php?option=bands&band=-860

[video type=youtube]ybBx75DJvN4[/video]

[video type=youtube]kVpv8-5XWOI[/video]

Remember if you like the preview please go to You Tube and click the like button twice and lave a comment..

willem

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 am

Like this lesson very much,,i like to get sound out of a guitar that looks(sound)on other instruments,,maybe a nice way to transepose other songs to this sound and play with friends,,,i'm also looking to add the mandoline on guitar,,any chance?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic