>> Newest Target Lesson - Cat Stevens - Wild world- ipod, iPad, Itouch ready

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Today's Target lesson is another blockbuster..

Wild World (Cat Stevens) is a 6-Part TARGET lesson...and available now to all Target users..

Cat Stevens made a couple of albums that were not particularly notable, until he found a style and a bit of direction with Mona Bone Jakon in 1970. The follow up, Tea For The Tillerman included Wild World, as well as Father And Son, and really established Cat as a star on the acoustic music scene. This lesson includes a couple of the fills that made this simple song very captivating.

It is a level 5 and available now here..

Hope you enjoy it

CHeers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... /4638#song

If you are interested in the Pay Per Lesson version you can grab that here..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... &band=-390

As always please leave a comment and give us the double thumbs up if you like the preview

willem

Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Great lesson,,very captivating with the mute and fills,,well Cats words to, now i have to change my goals a little bit and suprise my friends,,,''Oh,baby,baby,it's a nice world''..thanks,,i work on both thumbs up !!

tovo

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Great lesson. Great song. Now if Neil can just glide on the Peace Train I will be in raptures.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:49 am

America, The Boxer and Wild World... that's 3 classics that I always play with my mates (when we can get together) in one week. No guitarist should be without them!

songman52

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Hey, don't forget "Teaser and the Firecat"!
Amen with the rest, three great songs. Finally, the intro to "The Boxer"! Thanks.

Jerry

garner

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 pm

:cheer: Thanks for another Great Lesson. Ive been wanting to play this for along time.
Garner

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic