>> Newest Target Lesson - China Grove- Doobie Brothers. - ipod, iPad, Itouch ready

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Today's Target lesson is now live .Bill and Rick take note..

China Grove is one of Tom Johnston's signature sound songs. It is just a simple, but driving power chord based riff, combined with a few guitar fills and inspired vocals from Tom, with Pat Simmons and Tiran Porter adding great backing parts and harmony.

The song was released in 1973 on the 3rd Doobie Brothers album, The Captain And Me. This lesson goes over the main rhythm guitar parts with a few lead fills thrown in.

It is a level 5 and available now for all Target users by clicking this link

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... /4663#song

If you are interested in the single Pay Per Lesson then you can grab that here..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... &band=-720

Please as always go to You Tube and give us the double thumbs up and a comment if you like the preview..

buddy

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Wow Neil, I am really enjoying these DB lessons !!!!!!!

Music Junkie

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:43 pm

For those of us who have not updated to GP 6 yet, is there a chance of getting the file in a .gp5 format instead of the .gpx format?

If not, I understand. I am not familiar with GP 6 and don't know if it has the ability to save backwards or not..... :)

Jason

TGNeil

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:29 pm

I think we might be making some progress on getting files into GP5 retroactively as I see now that they have added the ability to export GP6 files back into GP5, just haven't tried it yet.

Neil

Music Junkie

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:33 pm

TGNeil wrote:
I think we might be making some progress on getting files into GP5 retroactively as I see now that they have added the ability to export GP6 files back into GP5, just haven't tried it yet.

Neil
Many thanks Neil. Like I said, I was not sure, because I have not updated yet.... B)

I need to do that, but I rather like version 5 and after reading through all of the reviews of 6, I am leery at this point.

Either way, I appreciate the efforts.

Jason

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic