>> Todays Target Lessons - Introduction to Blues - Vol1 - Acoustic Blues Genius series..Parts 3 and

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Parts 3 and 8 of acoustic Blues Genius is now live..

It consists of

Part 3: 12-Bar Variations*

There are dozens of variations on the common 12-Bar pattern and this chapter looks at one of the most used. It also introduces the concept of the turnaround; a common ending that leaves you hanging and needs to return to the top for another time around. Edgar’s Blues is an attachment that can be printed out and strummed along with in this segment.

Part 8: Edgar’s Blues Play Along

This is a short play along segment demonstrating Edgar’s Blues. This song is explained in Part 3: 12-Bar Variations.

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-ho ... -the-blues

Please take a moment to give us a double thumbs up on You Tube and leave a comment

willem

Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 pm

It's all great those parts and try playing the bleusagian,,i think (maybe)i can go and try ''key to the highway''(simple)after these parts and ''edgar bleus'' Image,,STILL NOT A HAT..

heatndude

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Cant find the attachment for the play a long ? Maybe Im blinded by the blues !!!!!!!

TGMatt

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 pm

I will call Neil and see if I can take care of it..

haoli25

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm

For any of the members that have not checked out this new series, please do....and be prepared to be BLOWN AWAY! Excellent!

Bill

TGNeil

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 am

heatndude wrote:
Cant find the attachment for the play a long ? Maybe Im blinded by the blues !!!!!!!
I forgot I said something about an attachment. It is probably totally unnecessary as it is only a 12-Bar chord progression, as of now. There will be more on this when we get into lead playing. In any case it is now attached.

Neil

pbraun

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am

Really enjoying this, got through the first couple of segments, I think my wife finally thinks I can play something!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
This series is a blast, thanks Neil alrwady watched todays and ready to take it to todays step!
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic