>> Newest Target Lesson - Acoustic Blues Genius series - introduction to blues - Parts 6 and 10

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Ok all The next two parts of our new Blues program is now live ..

Part 6: More on The Blues Shuffle

We take a look at a variation on the Blues Shuffle that also includes the addition of a flatted seventh to the rhythm. This segment demonstrates Allan’s Blues #2, as well as some syncopated changes.

Part 10: Allan’s Blues #2 Play Along

A play along segment of Allan’s Blues #2. This song is explained in *Part 6: More On The Blues Shuffle.

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-ho ... blues#song

Please make sure you go and leave us the double thumbs up and a comment on You Tube if you like this program and preview..

haoli25

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:08 pm

This is great!

willem

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:48 am

Hello,when i first started to learn guitar i took prived lessons,,i wanted to learn bleus also,,i remember the first take of,i had so many trouble with the shuffle feel(Rick/pick told me it feels like a up/down),,the first take of was the same as the beginner parts here,,now when Neil explain's how to do i understand much more,,i'm glad to start this all over and play some acoustic bleus,,,when part 6 came out a began to shake,,so nice..looking forward the other parts and very curiuos to the boogie,,thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic