>> Newest Target Lesson - Jimmy Buffett - Changes In Latitudes, Changes - ipod, iPad, Itouch ready

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Oue newest Target lesson is now live...Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes

This was the title song from Jimmy's 1977 album that really took him out of the local Florida scene and brought him into the national spotlight. The album also featured Margaritaville.

Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes is a pretty basic Campfire song in the key of D and includes a couple of barre chords. This lesson looks at a percussive strumming pattern and includes 3 short instrumental parts where the melody/lead is incorporated into the strumming.

You can go to it now in Target

Hope you enjoy

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... /4692#song

If you are interested in the single lesson you can grab it here as a Pay per Lesson

http://www.totallyguitars.com/online-gu ... &band=-890

As always if you like this song, and preview, please take a moment and give us a comment and double thumbs up in You Tube

willem

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:44 pm

I was not familiar with Jimmy Buffet,,so i watched some you tube's and must say its all party time, so lets hear you all '''why don't we get drunk and screw'' hands in the air!!!

haoli25

Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Different song, Willem! lol

"Through all of the islands and all of the highlands
If we couldnt laugh we would all go insane"

Bill

mickm

Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 pm

:woohoo: The blues last week, and Buffett this week.
I believe we've reached TG nirvana

Mick

wadestar

Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Fun in the sun music, that is the most Jimmy Buffett I have ever heard. The only song I really knew was looking for my lost shaker of salt. Just can not spell the name but you all know what I mean.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic