Latest TARGET lesson - Beverly Hills by Matt B

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMike

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi Folks,

Matt is traveling today and called to ask me to get this lesson up and out for you.

Today's lesson is a bonus lesson. We are thrilled to bring you an electric guitar lesson from our good buddy MattB. He brings us Beverly Hills by Weezer, from their 2005 album Make Believe. The lesson is based on power chords and inverted power chords, and is done in MattB's style of learning by listening carefully, no tablature involved. The lesson includes all parts to the song, as well as segments on the solo and a little technical talk about palm muting.

This was Matt's first lesson shot by himself, not bad for a blind guy hey? This is an intro to Matt B's teaching style. If we continue shooting with Matt we will get officially setup with him to produce your usual TG video experience. But we wanted to get this lesson to you so you could experience the joy in Matt's teaching.

Over the next few weeks expect more. This lesson is a level 4.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... erly-hills

[video type=youtube]7zsUenYhRqI[/video]

Rock on!

Mike

heatndude

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:34 am

Sweet Matt, Im a RV trip right now so I dont have my electric with me but when I get home I will learn this tune. Thanks for the tips on palm muting I have been strugling with that hopefully this helps me out. Could you give us lesson from Collective Soul, December or The World I know seem as how Neil wont play a electric. Just kidding Neil, I just like the way Matt teaches with passion.

Mark

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic