>> Todays Target Lesson - Can't Let Go by Lucinda Williams by guest teacher Rose

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Today we are pleased to bring you a lesson on Can't Let Go by Lucinda Williams.

This lesson was done by Neil's friend and occasional collaborator Rose, who teaches voice, guitar and composition in Northern California.

Her lessons will usually focus more on singing than playing and are geared toward songs by female singer-songwriters. This 3-part lesson includes a Play Through, a section on Rhythm Guitar, and a detailed Vocal section, which includes tips and techniques on singing in general.

It is a Level 3 and available now..

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... ant-let-go

If you like the preview then please leave a comment and thumbs up

haoli25

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks for the lesson and welcome to TG, Rose. I hope this is the first of many lessons from you.

Bill

ceaser67

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Good lesson welcome to TG rose.
Tommy

Hydroman52

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey, this is great, someone else who likes Car Wheels on a Gravel Road! Very cool. The singing tips are very helpful. Hope they aren't just for girls or I'll be in big trouble. When I mention Lucinda Williams to my friends, they go "Huh?". What a shame.

Good song, thanks for the lesson, and welcome to you, Rose.

Hydroman52

willem

Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Ver,very welcome Rose,,hope to see a lot from you and i mean,,your singin,,your guitar playing,,cause i saw you held a guitar and i heard you sing,,btw you lookin good to..

michelew

Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm looking forward to getting into this one when I get home from work. A big welcome Rose and thanks.

Michele

lueders

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:06 am

Rose,

Cool lesson! I've always loved Lucinda Williams stuff since a friend turned me onto it.
(I 've heard some people complain she sounds too nasally...but I think she has a very authentic voice & is a first-rate songwriter. Which can be attested to by your fine first rate lesson.)
I am being greedy...but how about Drunken Angel? (If I was really being greedy I would shameless beg for some Kasey Chambers or Pieta Brown.) Anyways, enough name dropping...awesome lesson!

Thanks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic