>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Chord Solo - Wild Horses - Rolling Stones..

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:04 pm

As many of you know, we recently brought out a series on creating Chord Solos, some of which are included in Neil's Play Through section of many lessons. We are in the process of adding additional segments to some of the lessons that include these.

We had intended to do this for some time, and Wild Horses came up in a request this week, since we already had it done, we thought we would give you another bonus lesson today .

As explained in the Chord Solos lesson, you have to have a very clear idea of the chord progression and the melody independently, as well as a solid understanding of the rhythm of both in order to tackle these. In this new video, Neil goes over the details you need to put it all together.

Wild Horses Chord Solo It is part 9 of lesson now

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... ing-stones

If you like the preview please leave a comment and thumbs up for us

schm040

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Neil & Matt,

Thank you very much for this chord solo.

I can't think of any other lessons that help me more with my timing than these chord solo lessons, plus I can't sing!!

Makes me glad I have grown my nails too because I use my fingers and thumb to strum and pick.

Maybe "Uncle John's Band" is next?

Matt

AcousticAl

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks for the addition-- I like this type of playing.

more interesting than just strumming chords if you choose not to sing.

willem

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:34 am

Off now to the chord soloing part 9(Target,,stones''wild horses),,and what a super vid from the stones above,,it remembered me why i was such a huge fan of them..after this annoucement(the lesson) i know now to put up A main shedule with with my head set to it..it is mixed.

EDIT: great lesson,,and i had to drag me away after i watched it,,i almost camp here..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic