> New "Fly On the Wall" series-Target only-Episode 2-Lesson with Mark M-John Lennon-Out of the blue

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Today's Target members only content is a Fly on the wall..

This is the second half of TARGET member MarkM's lesson with Neil. In the first part they went over fretboard theory and in this one Neil dissects a song that Mark had always wanted to learn, Out Of The Blue by John Lennon.

Hope you enjoy this lesson

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... f-the-blue

BobR

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Neil, It's amazing to see how you can listen to a song and pick it out so quickly and accurately. Mark, real nice choice and thanks for that. Hope to see it soon.

Thanks for another great episode.

Bob

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:56 am

This is a real trip ... as a Lennon fan, I felt I was in extra-welcome mode, but regardless, the whole dynamic would be great for anyone who wants to learn.

Mark the worthy student did a swell job of squeezing a whole lot of info out of an admirable teacher.

WOW! did I say WOW?

NKenny

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Love the fly on the wall videos, that is real life to see a student learning. great job Mark. Amazing to see how fast Neil can put a song together. I have a hard time even when I'm shown the chords

Have a great day Kenny

Hydroman52

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am

These are great to watch and learn. Thanks to Mark and Neil for doing this.

tombo1230

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 am

Really enjoyed this fly on the wall. I always wondered how come Neil could get through so many songs so quickly, now I know, he just has to hear a song and he has it sussed out. Very impressed with that and what a talent! Hope to see more of these, really great!

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic