>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Don't Let It Bring You Down - Neil Young

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Today's Target and Pay per lesson release is now live

Neil Young uses Double Dropped D Tuning for many songs. This acoustic guitar lesson is one of our most requested at TotallyGuitars

Don’t Let It Bring You Down first appeared on his 1970 album After The Goldrush, and was performed extensively during Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young’s tour that year that was released as the farewell album Four Way Street.

Neil usually played this one step lower in those days and now tunes the guitar even lower for his voice, bringing the 6^th string all he way down to Bb. The tuning creates some new chord shapes but most of them are not too difficult and you really just have to work on keeping a steady strumming pattern going to make the song sound pretty good.

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

thereshopeyet

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Thanks

millponddave

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Oh yeah, Another great Neil Young tune. This week has been one of treats every day!

Dave

Chasplaya

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 am

Not fair just when I thought I'd sorted out my must do song list this comes along and tempts me, not only that I just retuned my guitar back up from

C G C F A C

Lavallee

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 am

:woohoo: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah! Anóther favorite of mine! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very very much!

Did I already mention that I'm glad it's here??!? :P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic