>> New Target and Pay Per Lesson - Helplessly Hoping - Crosby, Stills & Nash

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson is now live..

Helplessly Hoping is a classic fingerstyle tune by Stephen Stills that was released in 1969 on the first Crosby, Stills & Nash album. Stills’ playing is generally very free form and he never plays this song exactly the same way twice.

The lesson covers the chord progression and presents a ‘Campfire Version’ that is easy to strum, as well as great detail on specific licks and additions that Stills uses and how to add your own variations to fingerpicking patterns, making the arrangement your own.

It is a Level 6 tune, hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

sbutler

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Well dreams do come true even if I'm not going to Disney. I think it was 357 days ago that I submitted a lesson request of what is my favorite CSN song, And looky here.

Shazam, its happened.

Many thanks Neil, maybe I'll start working on it tomorrow.

Scott

sbutler

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:49 pm

:woohoo: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :woohoo:

Thanks TG!! :cheer:

Cheers

Ness

willem

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm

I think my love for choir started years ago,,i never thought i would play(trying) it by myself,,,

cosmicmechanic

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 am

Neil, you already had hit your stride with instructional videos ... you know how to make them.

This is taking it to another level, in more ways than one. I think that I notice that the camera is less important on your end,
that we are dealing one on one ... you seem to forget the camera even more as you add new lessons.

The saying goes, "Divide and conquer", and the particular approach to incremental learning that you use in this series of videos is an IMPORTANT tool.

Come to think of it, this is soooo cool ... we get to review Neil and he has to put up with it !

Pierre

thereshopeyet

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:46 am

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic