>> New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Today's new Target and Pay Per Lesson is now live

Waterloo Sunset, by the Kinks, began in Ray Davies head as Liverpool Sunset, partially owing to his fondness for the Merseybeat sounds of bands coming out of Liverpool at the time. The song featured a strumming acoustic guitar with a short lead using a tape-delay echo effect, a sound that had been popular a decade before but then forgotten.

This Target lesson incorporates the lead part with the rhythm and occasional bass runs to create a very full texture.

This is a Level 6 song, hope you enjoy it

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

MarkM

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Now this is service!!! One week up and my only vote! I had a feeling on this after I saw last weeks news video. Thanks Neil!!!!! I can't wait to get to work on this.

MarkM

willem

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 pm

i'M SURE THIS IS A LOT OF FUN....

TGNeil

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 pm

MarkM wrote:
Now this is service!!! One week up and my only vote! I had a feeling on this after I saw last weeks news video. Thanks Neil!!!!! I can't wait to get to work on this.

MarkM
Mark-

We aim to please! This song had been under construction and I almost said something the day your request went up, which coincidentally was the day I finished it.

Neil

MarkM

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Well Neil I couldn't be happier. Now I need to go out and buy a lottery ticket. As always the lesson is great!!! Thanks again.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic