>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - - Teach Your Children with Mark

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Today's Target members only Fly on the wall Target lesson is Teach your Children with Mark ..

Mark had just started working on hitting alternating bass notes in the Country type strum last week. In this lesson they work on techniques to make it easier.

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -mark.html

Here is a preview of the lesson

Music Junkie

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Hey Matt:

Thanks for this little clip. I found the little lesson in there pretty helpful in another song I am working on that uses the picking/strumming style. It is always fun to watch Neil and the encouraging way in which he teaches. Very cool.

Kudos to Mark for volunteering to go in front of the camera as well. I hope we get to see a finished product from him some day!

Jason

Hydroman52

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 am

Mark,

Thanks for sharing this. I am a bit beyond this stage in the learning process on this song, but I sure wish I had access to a video like this one many years ago when I was first picked it up. A few minutes of watching would have saved me hours of trial and error and uncertainty. It sure must feel good knowing that you are helping budding guitarist all over the world to learn this.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic