>> New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - With A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Today's Newest Target and pay per lesson release is now live and primed for a collaboration video me thinks..

There are many nuances in the recorded version of With A Little Help From My Friends that are pretty challenging to incorporate into a solo guitar accompaniment version.

This lesson talks about complex time signatures, works on a percussive strumming pattern using a lot of barre chords, and includes some of George’s lead fills.

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

willem

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:10 am

Yes,yes like ''michelle'' is this a big favo and you know how i played it(very straight) so this must be very challenging to practice,,its so great to know the real thing,,thank you Neil,,well thanks too the the inventors of this site and all involved..Mmmmmmm, a collaboration,,well Matt you can take advange to it if you have the time....

EDIT after seen the lesson,,,just fun,,,love Joe Cocker version too but aint it difficult to play/sing and do the Joe movements too..lol..i'm a happy guy..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic