>> New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Michelle - The Beatles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMatt

Mon May 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live

In 1965 The Beatles sound was changing, as it continued to do for the next 5 years, and Rubber Soul, released late that year included quite a few acoustic songs. *Michelle*, written mainly by Paul using bits and pieces from something he originally had as a lighthearted French sounding ditty, is a great example of one of these.

The guitar is played with a capo at the 5th fret, creating a somewhat delicate sound. This lesson includes the guitar accompaniment, as well as the short lead incorporated into a Chord Solo.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... tar-lesson

skaladar

Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Yeeeeeaaaaaah!!!!

As a kid I used to play lots of Beatles-songs and here and there I tried 'Michelle', I remember always quitting after playing just a few chords, since I just didn't get it at all how to play it, now I fínally do!

Thanks Neil! :cheer:

Vanessa

willem

Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Thank you,,it was the waiting worth,,i tryed this song so often and give up,,i've seen the whole lesson and its all clear to me,,now i have to add that to my guitar,,i almost would say the last video was the best..lol..but that aint treu,,,the solo video i adore,,,well all the parts,,

I did this song in the recommend a lesson and must thank all the vote'rs and wish you much pleaser to nail this one,,i am verry happy with Neils view(on the song),thank you

ps I would almost think this is a present

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic