>> New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Here Comes The Sun - Beatles

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGMike

Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson is now live

Here Comes The Sun is a lesson we have had a partial version of here at TG since the early days. Neil has finally put together the complete version for our Target Program. The song was written by George Harrison in Eric Clapton’s garden, as the winter of 1969 was turning to spring in England. This lesson goes into detail about the techniques George used to create this acoustic masterpiece.

This is a Level 7 Song Lesson

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

AcousticAl

Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I've been waiting quite a while for this. I learned the 'focused strumming' version from the partial lesson that was on TG- and tried to fill in some of the blanks. It will be nice to get the whole thing properly now.

Thanks Neil!

suziko

Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 am

Yes, thanks Neil! I've been playing the picking version fo a while and I really love it. I've wanted to learn the strumming version for a while, after watching a fab video of George Harrison and Paul Simon playing it together, and after seeing Al tackle it. I started trying to figure a lot of it out myself, since I knew the picking version, but watching the lesson is helping to clear up the confusing bits. I'm very excited about this one!

Suzi

willem

Sat May 07, 2011 9:44 am

I like the mandoline sound,but it is a narrow place,,oke maybe uke sound then..thanks for putting this together,,really like the sun when he comes..

thereshopeyet

Sat May 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic