>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release Drip Feed -Sleight Of Hand - Guitar Insrumental

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGTraci

Fri May 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live..

Sleight Of Hand is an instrumental guitar piece Neil wrote a few years ago and is on his album El Dorado. As one of our most requested, intricate songs, we are reviving our Drip Feed Series with this tune. This was also the request from our member who won the MattB auction item to request a lesson, Haoli25. In Lesson 1 we have Neil playing through the song, talking a bit about it, and a Breakdown of Section A, including three different endings that vary according to where it is going next.

Enjoy this Level 9 + lesson

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... ental.html

haoli25

Fri May 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Neil. I feel like I have just won the lottery. John Fahey yesterday and "Sleight Of Hand" today.....excellent! The best part of this lottery win is I can share it with my TG friends. I was really hoping that you might choose this lesson. Like "Classical Gas", this is one of those songs I hope to spend a loooooong time on and learn it correctly.

Bill

TGNeil

Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Thanks for the response Bill. I did mention that some of your requests were on the 'to do someday' list anyway. This was a great opportunity (and good cause) to tackle a song near and dear to heart!

I expect we'll be seeing your upload of this soon...

Neil

Chasplaya

Fri May 20, 2011 3:17 pm

haoli25 wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Neil. I feel like I have just won the lottery. John Fahey yesterday and "Sleight Of Hand" today.....excellent! The best part of this lottery win is I can share it with my TG friends. I was really hoping that you might choose this lesson. Like "Classical Gas", this is one of those songs I hope to spend a loooooong time on and learn it correctly.

Bill
I second what he said! 'Sleight of hand' is one of those songs that has been on the must learn list since I first heard it here.

Chasplaya

Fri May 20, 2011 3:19 pm

TGNeil wrote:

Neil
Ooooo BIll Yoda spoken has - play and upload you must!!

haoli25

Fri May 20, 2011 3:33 pm

TGNeil wrote:
Thanks for the response Bill. I did mention that some of your requests were on the 'to do someday' list anyway. This was a great opportunity (and good cause) to tackle a song near and dear to heart!

Neil

Did I mention that I planned on taking a loooong time learning this song? :) Now, after watching Section A, I plan on taking a really loooong time learning this song. What a workout!!!!!!

Bill

thereshopeyet

Fri May 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks

TGNeil

Fri May 20, 2011 8:02 pm

NICE!

thereshopeyet

Fri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Thanks

sbutler

Fri May 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks Bill, and Thank you Neil.

Now I really have something to do. Why is it that I always fall for the stuff that is way over my head?

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic