Led Zeppelin (The Rainsong)

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
dltarnnr

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Sorry but didn't know where to post. After going down the list of pay per lessons ,started picking out
some Zeppelin songs and was shocked to see that The rain song isn't listed .So proceeded to
recommend a lesson and it was there but the video was deleted , still I voted for it but didn't see
my name there as far as faving it .The rain song is truly one of most beautiful acoustic songs out
there . Could it be that since the video isn't there to see people wont vote for it ? That should have
been at 90 or a 100 votes easily ,not to mention on the top of the Zeppelin list. This is still a great site and will
continue to be a part of it . :lol:

unclewalt

Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:40 am

I'd love to have that lesson here, too. I assume that one day, it will be. But being "shocked" that a particular tune isn't here seems unreasonable to me - there are hundreds of lessons, including a whole bunch of Zep tunes. Also, it's pretty advanced, (alt. tuning, weird chords, etc.), so it would take a lot more work than average to put the lesson together. There are some decent tabs of it out there (though, as always, be careful -- there are a lot of terrible tabs in the world.) I'd help a fellow member out and link to one I knew was good, thereby slightly improving the usefulness of the site, if that were, um, "allowed."

I don't know anything about the "recommend a lesson" feature, so can't help you there. I couldn't make heads or tails of it last time I looked (which was sometime back, before the redesign.)

dltarnnr

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Thanks for the response , didn't want it to sound so melodramatic and your probably right
about it being advanced, I just thought that since nobody could see the video that it
lost votes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic