>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Scott - From the beginning

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
Chasplaya

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live ..

Scott came to Northern California to pick up his new Takamine and get in a lesson with Neil. In Part 1 of his lesson they work on some of the picking in From The Beginning, talk a bit about Greg Lake and Ian Anderson, and then get into Helplessly Hoping and some fingerpicking techniques.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... scott.html

skaladar

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Ah Scott, you lucky devil. You score a great sounding Takamine and a lesson with Neil. Then for the lesson you start off by working on Greg Lake’s “From The Beginning”.
It was my search for this song that lead me to TG to begin with. Do I look a little green with envy? :-)

That was a great lesson. You guys covered a lot of ground. Wow, and this is just part 1? I’ll be eagerly awaiting the next installments.

Thanks for letting us sit in on it Scott.

♫ Ken ♫

TGMike

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Ken,

Give us a bit to straighten it out. Sorry

Mike

TGMike

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Alright all set. Thanks for your patience.

Mike

skaladar

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks for the quick-fix Mike. You da man!

cosmicmechanic

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Wow, great lesson Scott, I enjoyed it very much, lucky lucky you!! ;)

Cheers

Ness

sbutler

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:18 pm

skaladar wrote:
Ah Scott, you lucky devil. You score a great sounding Takamine and a lesson with Neil. Then for the lesson you start off by working on Greg Lake’s “From The Beginning”.
It was my search for this song that lead me to TG to begin with. Do I look a little green with envy? :-)

That was a great lesson. You guys covered a lot of ground. Wow, and this is just part 1? I’ll be eagerly awaiting the next installments.

Thanks for letting us sit in on it Scott.

♫ Ken ♫
Yeah Ken, I was extremely lucky. And for the record, the new guitar is actually the 414ce Taylor that Bill donated to the MattB auction.

When I called Neil and told him I was coming down to pick up the guitar, he asked if I wanted to work on anything in particular. I said, "everything" and we did hit on a lot of stuff.

The time did fly so fast and we touched on so much. It was the best lesson ever.

Music Junkie

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:00 am

Ah there you go, I was actually thinking that something was wrong with my memory since :unsure: I was absolutely positive that you would be picking up a Taylor, phew! Nothing wrong with my memory afterall, well at least not in this case! :P :silly:

Well the guitar sure sounded fantastic! :cheer:

sbutler wrote:

Yeah Ken, I was extremely lucky. And for the record, the new guitar is actually the 414ce Taylor that Bill donated to the MattB auction.

willem

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 am

Hi Scott,,you must be very happy and you made us too,,really great,,,thanks for showing your hameron and then the explain,,wow..i put it in my blender and had a tasty musical toost....

skaladar

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:12 am

sbutler wrote:
Yes, of course your new guitar is the Taylor 414ce that Bill so generously donated.
I completely knew that because I was watching the auction thinking how wonderful it all was.
Pardon my faux pas, my head was focused elsewhere even though something didn’t feel right when I typed Takamine.

♫ Ken ♫

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic