>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - The Fisherman With Matt R.

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
willem

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Fly On The Wall with MattR
MattR is one of our TotallyGuitars Target members from the East Coast. He was on a trip to San Francisco in the early part of 2011 and arranged to visit Neil for a private lesson. In the first part of his lesson he and Neil get acquainted and talk about the beginnings of TG and how Matt found us, as well as general impressions of the website. They talk about Country Blues and go over a few instrumentals that Matt had been working on, including Alice’s Restaurant and The Fisherman.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... .html#song

Hydroman52

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Matt,

Thanks for letting us sit in on your lesson.

Hydroman52

cosmicmechanic

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Great chat, pleased to meet you, MattR :)

lueders

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Matt, you're a good fella, I can tell. Like, others have said...thanks for letting us be flies on the wall.

If Michele's Musical Genie should ever come back...I would wish for these "Fly on the Wall" segments to be just a little bit longer.
I really get into 'em.

TGNeil

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

lueders wrote:
If Michele's Musical Genie should ever come back...I would wish for these "Fly on the Wall" segments to be just a little bit longer.
I really get into 'em.
In the interest of making these a bit more manageable on a few fronts, this lesson was split into a few parts that will be drip fed over the next few weeks. Thanks to MattR for being a good sport and great student.

Neil

lueders

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh, okay Excellent.

schm040

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 am

Hey TG friends,

I have been away and did not see that Neil put up the video until this morning. My lesson with Neil was amazing. I was lucky to be in TG's neck of the woods and Neil was gracious enough to let me stop over for a lesson. For those of us who have been around TG and Target for a while, I can tell you all that Neil is just as accessible in person as he is over the internet. He made me feel comfortable right away and he was patient.

If was kind of funny, I didn't realize that the lesson was nearing and end so I just kept playing and asking questions. I guess I just wanted to learn as much as I could. Thankfully I have access to all my Target lessons!

Thank you Neil. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the lesson, if not a bit nervous as well.

MattMassachusetts

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic