Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkel

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
BammBamm22

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:27 pm

:woohoo: :woohoo: Hey if you have ot tried this lesson before, give it a try... wow Neil made this very easy. it is a complecated peice but the way he shows it makes it very simple. i learned it in one day. with a little more memory and practice i think it can have it flawless.. i mostly play classic rock, and currently im working on a paid lesson from fleetwood mac "Landslide", but this is a nice change, cool picking style to add to your collections. Thanks BBg

willem

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR UPLOAD,,,AND WELCOME FROM THE NETHERLANDS

WILLEM

buddy

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Haha, I'm very happy for you! :cheer:

Welcome aboard and indeed, feel free to upload a video in the busking-area, would be great for us to watch! :)

Cheers from Holland as well!

Vanessa

jayswett

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 am

I agree that this is a great lesson. Even worth going back to for a refresher for those who have spent time with it before. This song should be required study for all who enjoy fingerpicking.

dsmarion

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 am

Hey thanks!. I may have to check this one out. I didn't know that some stuff was only in the free lessons - I guess I thought all those free ones were also in the Target lessons - but I only see this one in the free section. Guess I need to check that section out a little more even though I joined the Target program. I also noticed the lesson mentions a tab being available but I didn't see it - no big deal but I guess it should be there if there is one available.

Scott

tombo1230

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:08 pm

dsmarion wrote:
[quote I also noticed the lesson mentions a tab being available but I didn't see it - no big deal but I guess it should be there if there is one available.

Scott[/quote]

It's low down on the page at the lh side. I've just opened it. :)

Tom N.

dsmarion

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks Tom, I see it. I was having browsing issues earlier on the site and maybe it was just a glitch. Or maybe I am old and half-blind LOL

BammBamm22

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 am

I am not very computor p/c savey, how do you upload a video to this site, i can get the video to my flip recorder, and to my own P.C but not sure where to start here.:) thanks

willem

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 am

BammBamm22 wrote:
I am not very computor p/c savey, how do you upload a video to this site, i can get the video to my flip recorder, and to my own P.C but not sure where to start here.:) thanks
FOR US TARGET MEMBERS WE HAVE A SPECIAL UPLOADER HERE,,DON'T KNOW FOR A FREE MEMBER BUT YOU CAN AS I REMEMBER IT..

YOU CAN ALSO OPEN AN YOU TUBE CHANNEL FOR YOUR OWN AND UPLOAD THERE YOUR VID AND THEN PUT THE URL BY COPY AND PASTE HERE IN A THREAD THAT YOU MADE(MAYBE THIS ONE,,OR A NEW ONE)

I THINK OTHERS WILL RESPOND ON YOUR QUESTION AS WELL HOW TO ACT..

BammBamm22

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Thank you, i check that out.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic