>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Touch Of Grey With Fred

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
haoli25

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

*Fly On The Wall with Fred*

Fred had been working on *Touch Of Grey*by the Grateful Dead on and off for a couple of weeks and we decided to run through it at the start of a lesson, as kind of a warm up/tune up. It was mostly in good shape but there are usually a few spots that need attention along the lines of short reminders about unusual chord change placements.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... fred-.html

dsmarion

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Hey, thanks for posting this. That was really fun to watch. This FOTW series looks like a lot of fun, where do I sign up??? :woohoo:

Scott

lueders

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 pm

I really enjoyed watching this! It was great fun to watch you guys rocking out on Touch of Grey.
And when things didn't go according to plan, that was cool to see the self-deprecating way ya handled the bump in the road. Looks like a lot of fun was had in that cabin that day! Thanks for another FOTW...these are really entertaining & educational both.

willem

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 am

That was fun,,you two can go tot the BBQ and rock the party ,,really fun...and the singin just great..

Fred

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Scott, lueders and Willem:

Thanks for the kind words. This song is alot of fun and I continue to work out the "rough spots"..not quite all the way refined, but small doses of progress are becoming apparent. These sessions are alot of fun and I always have some "take aways" that help me. As you can see, I really enjoy playing with Neil and always have fun and learn a great deal with my time with him.

Fred

thereshopeyet

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic