>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Something With Sandy

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
buddy

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Sandy-Something

Last week Sandy and I worked on the Beatles tune Something, in the key of A. This week we transposed it to C using a couple of different approaches.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... sandy.html

sbutler

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Neil, after watching just a little of this lesson, It occured to me that I'd never watched the TG lesson on Something. All I had to do was to watch your preview and see you about to explode over the chord progression, and I was hooked. It is simply one my favorites and I'm a little embarressed that I'd never taken the time to learn it.

Your right, this is a wonderful song, and I'm going to work on it because of this "Fly on the wall with Sandy".

I'm going to see if I can work out the solo myself. Hopefully if you ever add it to this lesson, I won't be too far off.

Thanks Sandy, for letting us sit in.

Scott

willem

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 pm

sbutler wrote:
Neil, after watching just a little of this lesson, It occured to me that I'd never watched the TG lesson on Something. All I had to do was to watch your preview and see you about to explode over the chord progression, and I was hooked. It is simply one my favorites and I'm a little embarressed that I'd never taken the time to learn it.

Your right, this is a wonderful song, and I'm going to work on it because of this "Fly on the wall with Sandy".

I'm going to see if I can work out the solo myself. Hopefully if you ever add it to this lesson, I won't be too far off.

Thanks Sandy, for letting us sit in.

Scott
Scott,,wondeful song is not the word..it is a super unique super wonderful invented by ear song,,,i loved too,,i gave it already a watch but i take by bits..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic