>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Silver Wheels - Heart

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 am

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

*Silver Wheels*is Nancy Wilson’s memorable intro to Heart’s Crazy On You. This lesson covers the way she did it on their first album, Dreamboat Annie in 1976. Over the years the piece has been used and altered in many ways, always including a lot of improvisation. The song is broken down into segments of just a couple measures at a time and includes a Split-Screen Slo-Mo Play Along at the end.

Enjoy this Level 8 Target lesson.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... esson.html

dsmarion

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

suziko

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Oh wow!!! Definitely a long-term project, but well worth it!! THank you!!

Suzi

willem

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks!! :cheer:

lueders

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:25 pm

dtaylor

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Every time that I think I'm kinda getting there, I listen to Nancy.......well immediately I'm with both feet on the ground again, gósh she's AWESÓME!!

What am I thínking here! :S :blink:

dsmarion

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Every time that I think I'm kinda getting there, I listen to Nancy.......well immediately I'm with both feet on the ground again, gósh she's AWESÓME!!

Incredible guitar work like this one by Nancy take a lot of time to master - don't give up! Just take it very slow, get all the notes in there, and play it daily for a long period of time, you will get better. Record yourself now and then again in another month, then again in another. You will see a lot of improvement over time if you just keep at it. You can do this Ness! DON'T GIVE UP!

I am going through the same thing with Never Goin Back. It seems like I will never get this one up to speed. But then again I can see that am making daily, weekly, and monthly improvement. I couldn't even play it at all when I started - at any speed. My fingers would simply not cooperate at all. But slowly they started to get it. It takes time. It's like Mood For a Day. I have been working on that song literally for years. Not all the time, but I keep coing back to it. And sometimes when I am just sitting around playing I get through it almost perfectly. Other times not so much. But the good takes really feel great! You will get there on this one, I know you will.

Scott

jimlard

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 am

You're sweet Scott, thanks!

Definitely not giving up, I just got started! It was just my way of saying how áwesome Nancy is! At this point I got the notes and the playing down, I can play it fairly up to speed and thinking 'hmm...hey I'm getting there' and then I listen to her and I'm like, 'OMG :ohmy: , how fást is that', haha :laugh:! I had the same with Nola, I got through the first part, and managed to play it alright and then I listen to Muriel and haha :blink: :P ! Well you get the picture, those women are just AMÁZING! :woohoo:

Good luck on Never Going Back Scott, indeed, you'll definitely get there! ;)

Ness

dsmarion wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

Incredible guitar work like this one by Nancy take a lot of time to master - don't give up! Just take it very slow, get all the notes in there, and play it daily for a long period of time, you will get better. Record yourself now and then again in another month, then again in another. You will see a lot of improvement over time if you just keep at it. You can do this Ness! DON'T GIVE UP!

I am going through the same thing with Never Goin Back. It seems like I will never get this one up to speed. But then again I can see that am making daily, weekly, and monthly improvement. I couldn't even play it at all when I started - at any speed. My fingers would simply not cooperate at all. But slowly they started to get it. It takes time. It's like Mood For a Day. I have been working on that song literally for years. Not all the time, but I keep coing back to it. And sometimes when I am just sitting around playing I get through it almost perfectly. Other times not so much. But the good takes really feel great! You will get there on this one, I know you will.

Scott

dsmarion

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:56 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Well you get the picture, those women are just AMÁZING! :woohoo:
Indeed they are!

Scott

dennisg

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
You're sweet Scott, thanks!

Definitely not giving up, I just got started! It was just my way of saying how áwesome Nancy is! At this point I got the notes and the playing down, I can play it fairly up to speed and thinking 'hmm...hey I'm getting there' and then I listen to her and I'm like, 'OMG :ohmy: , how fást is that', haha :laugh:! I had the same with Nola, I got through the first part, and managed to play it alright and then I listen to Muriel and haha :blink: :P ! Well you get the picture, those women are just AMÁZING! :woohoo:

Good luck on Never Going Back Scott, indeed, you'll definitely get there! ;)

Ness

dsmarion wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

Scott
Ness,

I have absolutely no doubt that you're going to totally blow us away when you finally record this song. I don't mean to add pressure on you -- I just have so much confidence in your ability to learn any song you set your mind on. I still think about your version of Vincent almost daily.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic