>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Crazy On You - Heart

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
tombo1230

Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Good question.....music affects my sleep....I have too many songs and music in my head....and when I wake up, the music starts instantly in my head again....

Good title/question for a new thread, am curious if I'm the only lunatic around here! :S :blink: ;)

willem wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Geez Neil, you sure do know how to keep us busy!!!!! :P :cheer:

Thanks so much, that's really the icing on the cake, since Silver Wheels came out this week as well!

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaay!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks again!

Vanessa
do you get time for sleeping Nessie....

millponddave

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Wow, I have always loved this song. An 8? I guess this will definitely be a long term project. Oh well, nothing like diving into the deep end when all you can do is dogpaddle.

Dave

haoli25

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 pm

As is so often the case, this is one of those TARGET songs I didn't know I wanted to learn until Neil puts up a lesson on it. :)

Thanks.

Bill

(Does Nancy's kick come on the EE, the AND, or the UH?)

TGNeil

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:12 pm

millponddave wrote:
Wow, I have always loved this song. An 8? I guess this will definitely be a long term project. Oh well, nothing like diving into the deep end when all you can do is dogpaddle.

Dave
I may have over rated it but the 8 is based on the couple of lead fills and the solo at the end. It is more of a 6 from the rhythm guitar angles. I just got a little carried away as I started working with it and decided to incorporate multiple individual parts into one. This has been a habit (good or bad?) of mine for most of my years of playing guitar. Sometimes this is much to Matt's chagrin when he says, "You should be able to knock that one off easily. Heck (or some other Aussie expletive) I could probably even master that with a bit of practice..."

Neil

suziko

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Neil,

I love that you included all the fills and the solo. Sure, it'll take me a while to get to a point where I can play them, but once I'm ready, I'd definitely want to add them in, because they are such signature sounds of this song..... plus they just sound really cool!!! But in the meantime, it's heartening to hear that the rhythm guitar part is more of a 6- about the level I tend to tackle these days. So, for now, I can at least handle that!!

Thanks a lot for a much-anticipated and great-looking lesson.

Suzi

millponddave

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 pm

TGNeil wrote:
millponddave wrote:

Dave
I may have over rated it but the 8 is based on the couple of lead fills and the solo at the end. It is more of a 6 from the rhythm guitar angles. I just got a little carried away as I started working with it and decided to incorporate multiple individual parts into one. This has been a habit (good or bad?) of mine for most of my years of playing guitar. Sometimes this is much to Matt's chagrin when he says, "You should be able to knock that one off easily. Heck (or some other Aussie expletive) I could probably even master that with a bit of practice..."

Neil
Neil,
I have no problem with the rating system. It is fun to tackle something that is way above my ability. When I finally get even a little part it's such a great feeling. I realize that ratings of all kinds are highly subjective. I've , at times been able to grasp a level 5 song while at the same time struggling over a level 2. It's all fun!

Dave

ianh123

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi Neil,

Good you covered this great track, but why didn't you do the intro which is the best bit of playing by far?!

Ian

ianh123

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi Ian,

He already did that, it's called 'Silver Wheels' and it came out on last monday I believe.

cheers

Vanessa

ianh123 wrote:
Hi Neil,

Good you covered this great track, but why didn't you do the intro which is the best bit of playing by far?!

Ian

clarksvol

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 am

Now that lessons are up on Silver Wheels and Crazy on You, I would be great if we could now get a lesson for Dreamboat Annie (Fantasy Child), because on the Dreamboat Annie album it's almost like part of the other two songs.

ianh123

Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Excellent, well done Neil - can we have' Clap' now :-)

Ian

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic