>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Fred - Dog And Butterfly

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Fred always comes up with great songs that he is interested in learning. I had just been thinking about doing a lesson on Dog And Butterfly the day he walked in and asked about it. This really was our first listen and attempt at putting it together.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... erfly.html

sbutler

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Thanks again Fred for being our very own guinea pig. These types of lessons are the very best.

I think the next time I come down to see Neil, I may try to figure one out. (take one for the team)

B)

Scott

thereshopeyet

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:40 pm

willem

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi Fred,, it was great again you too,,Fred do you like Queen songs?? Not 'cos your name is Fred but it would be awesome to break one down..

Fred

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Scott, Hope and Willem;

Thanks for dropping by for anohter FOTW...This one was a great deal of fun and VERY challenging with all the sus 2's and 4's, not to mention the overall chord progression. After the lesson, I told Neil that my plan for this one (which is a very long term plan to say the least) was just to get comfortable getting the chords down and slowly implement the picking. It's a great song and as you saw, Neil does a great job breaking it down into bite size pieces.

See you again soon...

Fred

PS: Willem - yes I do like Queen, I'll have to give some thought to one of their songs....any requests?

willem

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Fred wrote:
Scott, Hope and Willem;

Thanks for dropping by for anohter FOTW...This one was a great deal of fun and VERY challenging with all the sus 2's and 4's, not to mention the overall chord progression. After the lesson, I told Neil that my plan for this one (which is a very long term plan to say the least) was just to get comfortable getting the chords down and slowly implement the picking. It's a great song and as you saw, Neil does a great job breaking it down into bite size pieces.

See you again soon...

Fred

PS: Willem - yes I do like Queen, I'll have to give some thought to one of their songs....any requests?
Maybe two but then only for a FLOTW..''CRAZY LITLLE THING CALLED LOVE'' or ''LOVE OF MY LIFE'' oh GEE i got a third one ''SOMEBODY TO LOVE''

The first one is not so difficult as a strumming song but i would love to hear you sing it too

Fred

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Willem,

After I posted my comment, I wondered which Queen song might be a candidate. Being an avid Elvis fan and a big fan of the Sun Sound (I went to Sun records in May 2010), Crazy Little Thing Called Love seemed to be the logical choice. Seeing that as one of the songs you mentioned, I'll ask Neil to see what we can cook up. It may appear in the near future!

All the best-
Fred

willem

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Fred wrote:
Hi Willem,

After I posted my comment, I wondered which Queen song might be a candidate. Being an avid Elvis fan and a big fan of the Sun Sound (I went to Sun records in May 2010), Crazy Little Thing Called Love seemed to be the logical choice. Seeing that as one of the songs you mentioned, I'll ask Neil to see what we can cook up. It may appear in the near future!

All the best-
Fred

Thanks,,we see

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic