>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Fred: Ain’t No Sunshine

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

Usually at the end of Fred's lessons we touch on something new he has stumbled onto, or a bit on something we may have spoken briefly about. Ain't No Sunshine is an example of a bluesy chord progression with a little bass riff underlying it. We work mostly on phrasing the progression and how the lyrics fit in.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... shine.html

thereshopeyet

Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks

willem

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:16 am

Thanks Neil :laugh: and Fred,,,one of my favo's and i got some great ideas in a bit soloing,,,Fred would'nt it be nice to upload a finished product of your songs,,this one would be nice and i am curious a baut the ;;;i know, i know, i know part...

Fred

Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Hey Willem and Hope....

Thanks again for peeking in. I'll try and get finished product up on the site....Neil gave me a great idea about the "i knows"....

Fred

willem

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Fred wrote:
Hey Willem and Hope....

Thanks again for peeking in. I'll try and get finished product up on the site....Neil gave me a great idea about the "i knows"....

Fred

Fred it would be really great if you do,,,i think i know what you mean with the idea on the ''i know- i know'' part,,,maybe just all kind of strumming round the Am--and some muting---it are a lot of measers i believe....

ps...i would you write the strumming over the Am and bass walk in downs and ups.....i am a bit wondering is it ... Bass-DUDDU Bass-Bass-Bass and again......and over the Em and Dm--- Bass-DUDDUDDU---Bass DUDDUDDU ?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic