>> Newest Target members only lesson - Fly On The Wall - Ain’t No Sunshine Revisited with Fred

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target members only lesson is a new Fly On The Wall.

A couple of weeks after Fred and I first looked at Bill Wither's song Ain't No Sunshine we brought it back out onto the front burner. Fred almost had down what I would call the Campfire Version, and we worked on counting out the measures to better understand the phrases. We then listened to a live version of Bill playing it and the guitar part was much more distinctive. I worked it out, transcribed it into GuitarPro , and realized that this would make a great Target Lesson. Here is where it all started.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... -fred.html

willem

Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:18 am

Special thanks to Fred who came to the man cave with this song which is surely one of my favorite tunes by BW and others,,so happy that it is turned in a lesson with very special chords,,thanks tot you too Neil,,well the bats were teasing but i really liked the FLOTW...

Fred

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Thanks Willem - certainly was alot of fun to get the variation from Neil on this one. One of my favorite BW tunes also - great fun to sing and play this one!

Fred

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic