>>New Target and Pay Per Lesson release - Lead Secrets - Triads

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today's Target and Pay Per Lesson release is now live.

Lead Secrets: Triads is a component of our new series of lessons on lead playing. It goes into thinking about your lead playing by using 3-string reductions of common, moveable chord shapes (E, A and D) on the top three strings, as a basis for creating a second guitar part, as well as playing a solid lead. This is a completely different approach than practicing and memorizing scales and patterns. The lesson reviews major and minor scales, and chords in keys, and then clearly explains another way of improvising over a chord progression that is easy to follow and apply to any key.

We start with the first 5 parts of this comprehensive lesson including- reviews of scales, chords in keys, and moveable chord shapes (barres), then introducing 3-string reductions of the common shapes.

Enjoy this Level 5 lesson.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... riads.html

willem

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:17 pm

I hit the COOL button,this is really cool,,i hit also the favo button cos this going to be a favo to follow and looking forward to the following lesson uploads for triads on the top three strings and there possibillity's to play some lead or fuller kind of music..thank you very much,,,oh man 'm i hooked here..

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks

wrench

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Everybody Else = varying degrees of success playing guitar with 300 year old technique.

Neil Hogan = Successfully creates and applies brand new technique to guitar.

Well done, Sensei.

lueders

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 pm

OoooH...this is going to be good!

This is most useful! This approach seems quite tangible and most applicable to almost any lead or composing situation. I think this is gonna be a great way to to activate prior knowledge and start getting the fretboad internally mapped-out once & for all. I like it alot... the guide tones & the condensed scale you need are right there under your fingertips.(mostly within the up the neck triads themselves.) I see how this could really pay dividends in the long-run!

Thanks Neil!

Cori

heatndude

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!

Where is the easy button ?

Mark

beaker

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Neil & the TG team.

Two words...... WAY PSYCHED! That is how I feel about this one. This is really going to bring things together for me. Thanks! I have already printed the attachments and watched all of the Day one lessons. Beaker.

AcousticAl

Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Read the description and am very intrigued!

Looking forward to exploring this further. :)

suziko

Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:54 pm

I watched this set of lessons and am really eager to see the rest! I already got a ton of information just from this first set that is going to be very useful to me. Thanks a lot, Neil!

Suzi

tombo1230

Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 am

This is fantastic. Looking forward to the rest of this. Very exciting! :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic