Proud Mary Guitar Lesson - Addition of Chord Solos Tab

What we have so far, new songs added weekly!
TGCheryle

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

We continue the occasional series on adding chord solos to some of our early lessons with Proud Mary.

This lesson included an improvised Play Through where Neil picked out the melody while keeping the strumming going. There is now tab with the lesson that shows pretty much how he did it.

Enjoy the addition!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... vival.html

willem

Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Great addition on my all time favo song,,well who's favo is it not? it is a party starter,,i hope i can refine my simple version now with the addition..thanks

Chasplaya

Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Wooo spooky was at a neighbours BBQ last night and this was played several times and I thought this would be cool to get the solo and shazam here it is! Great stuff

martinibates

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 am

Love the shirt - one of Neil's best!

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Whilst this is great, a video breaking down how it is done would be very useful in slo-mo! I think that would compliment this tab and be useful for any other chord solos that come along. Or maybe I've missed this elsewhere, can anyone tell me?

willem

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Whilst this is great, a video breaking down how it is done would be very useful in slo-mo! I think that would compliment this tab and be useful for any other chord solos that come along. Or maybe I've missed this elsewhere, can anyone tell me?

Only on ''here comes the sun'' i think,,but there is also something in the genius series were Neil tells how to add melody,

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:43 pm

willem wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:

Only on ''here comes the sun'' i think,,but there is also something in the genius series were Neil tells how to add melody,
Thanks Willem, so much information on the site now and the memory not like what it was its hard to find things at times or remember it they even exist lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic